Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome FLAWLESS ONES! Here's a quick intro about me and the mission of this blog/diary of mine :)

Hi everyone :) Let me take this time to introduce myself and explain my purpose I wanted to take some time in my first post to introduce myself and explain my purpose here.

My name is Keenan Wilson.  I'm an 25 year old college student studying Criminal Justice at St. Catharine College in Springfield, KY.  I love all types of food and all types of music, except country or heavy metal.  I'm a energetic, hyper, lovable, unique, and joyful person with tendencies of playful kid, along with aspiring dancer and actor.  Back in mid-April 2012, I stared a little diary counting down the days to my milestone 25th b-day on May 6th, 2012.  I wanted to give my friends a piece of my mind on how I grew up and learn about me, my struggles and accomplishments in life, and my life now, living in this big, blue earth.  With all of this inspiration, goals/dreams in my life, I figure it was time to start a blog that can bring out the voices of those people out there who feels like their voice needs to be heard, talk about inspirations in their lives, share their struggles and uplifting, positive thoughts with each other, other people, and learn about each other in the process.  Our voices will never be low brow!

I hope you guys enjoy my blog/diary and I hope it is enlightening to you :)

Twitter: @KWFlawless
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFlawlessDiaryOfKeenanWilson

Thank you SO MUCH for the Love and Support!
#BeFlawless,
Keenan



1 comment:

  1. Hey, Keenan! Looking forward to your journey. Keep it up :^).

    ReplyDelete