Saturday, July 28, 2012

MY DANCE LIFE!!

A lot of y'all been wondering why I love dance so much and what it means to me.  Well, I'm here to talk about how I first got into dance and what dance means to me.  When I was 3 years old, it was the very first time I saw Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation video and I was amaze by it, I try to repeat the choreography, but  to no avail, but I enjoyed it so much that I was jumping up and down.  later on in my younger years, When I was in the fifth grade, I got to experienced something that I've never experienced before at 10 years old: My first school dance. The only problem was that I COULDN'T DANCE! To help with that problem, I ask my older brother Darvell to show me a couple dance moves the day before the dance. He showed me and I picked it up REAL easy. The night of my very first school dance, I didn't know what to expect. When I got to my school gym where the dance was held, I see my friends dancing, talking and having a good time. The music was thumping and it was so addicting, I wanted to dance, so I did. All of my friends were So impressed with my dancing, they wanted more of it. After the dance was over, I had such a great time, bringing a smile on my friends' faces, I've realized that I wanna to become a dancer/entertainer when I grow up.  Throughout my years, there had been so many that inspired me to become a dancer, like Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Wade Robson, Mia Michaels, Laurie Ann Gibson, Twitch, Debbie Allen, etc.  They give me inspiration to become a better dancer and person in life.  Dancing is a way that to let out your emotions and tell stories by movements that will amaze people.  That's why dance means SO MUCH to me :)  I LOVE U ALL!!  XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment