Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chik Fil-A Controversy

In my personal belief, I think this whole Chik Fil-A thing is getting out of hand.  As many of y'all know me, I'm all for gay rights, equal right for all people, and expressing yourselves, but this while Dan Cathy not supporting gay marriage is too much.  Ever since August 1st, 2012, fans were showing their appreciation by flocking to Chik-fil-A restaurants all over the country to show their support by buying their food, and you have those people who disagree with Chick-fil-A's decision by not supporting gay marriage who protest against it.  I applaud the ones who are taking a stand against, but at the same thing why are we fighting for?  Just let those bigoted people ruin their lives by letting them believe what's on their mind.  We must eliminate the bigotry in our lives and we can all live in harmony together

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree. This seems to be a losing battle because each side has their own opinion, which they should. This is something that America was built on. I won't support them, but I don't have to spread anymore hate until their hatred becomes violent.

    ReplyDelete