Monday, August 13, 2012

SENIOR YEAR IN COLLEGE and MY LIFE AS A WHOLE!

THIS IS IT!  The beginning of a NEW journey for me.  August 13th, 2012 is the day I started my Senior year in college.  It's like a bittersweet moment for me.  Coming so far in life and my education.  When I look back, I look back on how I've grown up SO MUCH.  My demeanor on life is always positive and cheerful.  I feel very close to the people I love and know throughout my years living int his world and I thank God for every, single opportunity he has granted me.  Without him, who knows where I'll be at this point.  Be that as if may, my last year at St. Catharine College will be a challenge, but knowing me, I'm always up for a challenge and never back down from it.  These last two semesters for me are like a turning point.  It's like I'm nearly close to that brass ring and never letting go of it.  All I know is that this remaining year and coming up in 2013, I will do everything in my power to remain successful and FLAWLESS!  When I want people to look back at my legacy, I want people to look at me and a great friend, a role model and a great person.

No comments:

Post a Comment